Call Toll Free! (800) 620-2951
RUSTY 6'0" DWART SURFBOARD
- 6'0" 21" 2.81"
- 39.3 Liters
- Rocker: A low, constant rocker runs throughout the Dwart. This keeps speed
without tracking, makes mince meat of the smaller flatter sections, and
helps make paddling a breeze. To put it simply: The flatter, the faster.
- Concave: A slight single runs through the front half of the board, blending into a
double concave V in the last third. The single up front allows the board
to plane out quickly, and the double concave V through the tail retains
the easy rail to rail action. Its the best of both worlds when were talking
- Rails: The Dwart is built with a full, large-radius rail with the apex just below 50/50.
This setup helps pack a ton of volume onto such a short frame, and provides
a very forgiving, yet responsive feel.
- Tail: Double Wing And Round Tail; and so the Dwart was born. This configuration
is a key component in keeping this board responsive, and serves a couple
purposes. The double wing setup allows the volume and surface area in the tail
to be substantially decreased, creating a super positive feel on a generally full
board geared heavily for speed and glide. The round tail allows for a seamless
rail to rail transition with very little loss in speed, so its the perfect tweak to
finish off this amphibious skate board.
- Fins: The Dwart is built stock as a 5-fin convertible because it works well both as a
tri fin and a quad fin. This board tends to be ridden most often in the smaller
surf, but the versatility in the 5-fin setup better allows the Dwart to work well
in anything from 1-10 foot. Comes with Future fin boxes.
- Sizing: The Dwart has been built, and ripped on, in all sizes between 411 to 72, but
most ride it 3-6 inches shorter then their Redline. The volume of a 56 Dwart,
for example, is about equivalent to a 66 Redline, so even downsizing 6 inches
gives you a significant boost in foam.