RUSTY 5'10" DWART SURFBOARD
- 5'10" 20.75" 2.69"
- 36.3 Liters
- Rocker: A low, constant rocker runs throughout the Dwart. This keeps speed
without tracking, makes mince meat of the smaller flatter sections, and
helps make paddling a breeze. To put it simply: The flatter, the faster.
- Concave: A slight single runs through the front half of the board, blending into a
double concave V in the last third. The single up front allows the board
to plane out quickly, and the double concave V through the tail retains
the easy rail to rail action. Its the best of both worlds when were talking
- Rails: The Dwart is built with a full, large-radius rail with the apex just below 50/50.
This setup helps pack a ton of volume onto such a short frame, and provides
a very forgiving, yet responsive feel.
- Tail: Double Wing And Round Tail; and so the Dwart was born. This configuration
is a key component in keeping this board responsive, and serves a couple
purposes. The double wing setup allows the volume and surface area in the tail
to be substantially decreased, creating a super positive feel on a generally full
board geared heavily for speed and glide. The round tail allows for a seamless
rail to rail transition with very little loss in speed, so its the perfect tweak to
finish off this amphibious skate board.
- Fins: The Dwart is built stock as a 5-fin convertible because it works well both as a
tri fin and a quad fin. This board tends to be ridden most often in the smaller
surf, but the versatility in the 5-fin setup better allows the Dwart to work well
in anything from 1-10 foot. Comes with Future fin boxes.
- Sizing: The Dwart has been built, and ripped on, in all sizes between 411 to 72, but
most ride it 3-6 inches shorter then their Redline. The volume of a 56 Dwart,
for example, is about equivalent to a 66 Redline, so even downsizing 6 inches
gives you a significant boost in foam.
Items must not be worn or washed or out of the original packaging (tags must be intact). We take pride in the quality of the products we sell. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with the quality of the items you have ordered, we will gladly refund defective merchandise. Returns are accepted on all items that meet guidelines above. At the time we do not accept exchanges for items. If you would like to make an exchange, place another order online, and we will credit you for the return as soon as it is received. This is the best way to ensure that you get the item that you would like to exchange for.