JS INDUSTRIES MONSTA 3 6'1"
*$75 shipping charge will be added to surfboards
*Pick up available upon request
- 6'1 19 2 3/8 27.8L
- The Monsta 3 has medium rails. Mostly focused on performance turns but also helps reduce catch from chop or soft sections.
- Best performs in both average almond to good hollow waves between 1 and 6 feet.
- Comes in thruster fin set-up.
- 4x4 oz deck, 4 oz bottom + carbon patches.
- Best rocker for creating speed and glide in small to average conditions.
- Medium exit rocker for a comfortable balance between drive and release.
- This rocker suits the largest range of conditions out of all of our boards.
- Single concave starts in the nose to direct water under your feet for lift and speed. Double concave starts in front of fins wich maintains lift and directs water release for maneuverability.
Items must not be worn or washed or out of the original packaging (tags must be intact). We take pride in the quality of the products we sell. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with the quality of the items you have ordered, we will gladly refund defective merchandise. Returns are accepted on all items that meet guidelines above. At the time we do not accept exchanges for items. If you would like to make an exchange, place another order online, and we will credit you for the return as soon as it is received. This is the best way to ensure that you get the item that you would like to exchange for.