Call Toll Free! (800) 620-2951
CHANNEL ISLANDS WEIRDO RIPPER 5'8
- 5'8 x 19 1/4 x 2 3/8 28.9L
- 1 Tab 5 fin set-up, fins not included
- UL/SO 4+4/4 glass job
- For that small to medium all-around board in your quiver
- The Weirdo Ripper spent over a year behind the scenes in development with Kelly, Dane, Nathaniel and Yadin until ultimately being unveiled at the 2012 US Open by Dane Reynolds, who displayed the boards advantages in the tricky Huntington conditions.
- The Weirdo Ripper is a user friendly design, full volume for easy paddling, wide point forward, V bottom, square-winged swallow that works well as a thruster or quad.
- Ride the Weirdo 2 to 5 shorter than your height
- For all types of surfers novice to pro
- Designed for waist to slightly overhead surf, favors a lined-up wave