CHANNEL ISLANDS FRED RUBBLE 5'9"
*$75 shipping charge will be added to surfboards
*Pick up available upon request
- 2 tab, 5 fin set-up, fins not included
- UL/SO 4+4/4 glass job
- Squash tail
- Ridden by Conner and the CI team in all conditions
- From low tide Rincon and dumpy HB, to the fat faced mushy stuff
- The wide point is forward to skate over flat sections but with more tail kick than a Flyer so it stays tight when turning hard in the pocket
- Dane claimed best turn of his life on this board in the Rip Curl Search Puerto Rico contest in 2010
- Super spicy and the perfect board to fill the gap between your shortboard and your Dumpster Diver
- Intermediate to expert
- The ideal wave size is waist to ceiling
Items must not be worn or washed or out of the original packaging (tags must be intact). We take pride in the quality of the products we sell. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with the quality of the items you have ordered, we will gladly refund defective merchandise. Returns are accepted on all items that meet guidelines above. At the time we do not accept exchanges for items. If you would like to make an exchange, place another order online, and we will credit you for the return as soon as it is received. This is the best way to ensure that you get the item that you would like to exchange for.