CHANNEL ISLANDS BUNNY CHOW 6'0"
*$75 shipping charge will be added to surfboards
*Pick up available upon request
- 6'0" x 19 1/8" x 2 7/16" x 30.8L
- Tab 5fin set up, fins not included
- Jordy Smiths board of choice for his World Tour campaigns in poor
to fair surf
- Designed around Jordys large build and dynamic approach
- Equally suited to be on rail or the air
- Rails are full to provide maximum volume
- Rocker is staged to accommodate Jordys power
Items must not be worn or washed or out of the original packaging (tags must be intact). We take pride in the quality of the products we sell. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with the quality of the items you have ordered, we will gladly refund defective merchandise. Returns are accepted on all items that meet guidelines above. At the time we do not accept exchanges for items. If you would like to make an exchange, place another order online, and we will credit you for the return as soon as it is received. This is the best way to ensure that you get the item that you would like to exchange for.