CHANNEL ISLANDS AVERAGE JOE 5'9"
- 5'9", 22 1/8, 2 3/4, 37.8L
- 1-Plug 5 fin set up
- Light single concave for the first 1/3 to deepening concave vee throughout
- The Joe can be surfed off the rail or tail that has Als signature hip tail template to keep drive.
- Full rails keep high volume in a short outline.
- Recommended for knee to head high waves
- 2-8 shorter than your height depending on ability
Items must not be worn or washed or out of the original packaging (tags must be intact). We take pride in the quality of the products we sell. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with the quality of the items you have ordered, we will gladly refund defective merchandise. Returns are accepted on all items that meet guidelines above. At the time we do not accept exchanges for items. If you would like to make an exchange, place another order online, and we will credit you for the return as soon as it is received. This is the best way to ensure that you get the item that you would like to exchange for.