- US Open
Call Toll Free! (800) 620-2951
CHANNEL ISLANDS AVERAGE JOE 5'5"
- 5'5" x 21 3/8" x 2 1/2" x 33.0L
- 1 tab 5fin set up, fins not included
- Sometimes people want something simple, fun, and easy to ride
- Light single concave for the first 1/3 to deepening concave vee throughout
- The Joe can be surfed off the rail or tail
- Full rails keep high volume in a short outline
- Increase wave count, make more sections. The average Joe is geared towards the things that makes surfing fun
- No experience necessary for this board!
- Recommended for knee to head high
- Ride this board 2-8 shorter than your height depending on ability
- For best results ride this board with the Merrick templatelook for the hexagons