JS INDUSTRIES BLAK BOX 2 5'7"
*$75 shipping charge will be added to surfboards
*Pick up available upon request
- 5'7 19 1/4 2 3/16 24.5L
- The Blak Box 2 has medium full rails. Helping to reduce catch from chop or soft sections.
- Best performance of Blak Box 2 will be found in waves that are fat and crumbly but it is also fun in clean almond shaped faces.
- Best wave height is between 0 and 4 feet.
- Its fast, manoeuvrable and very rippable for a summer board, youll like it most in average conditions when most hi performance boards are struggling.
- Small beach breaks are ideal.
- Slight entry rocker is good for creating speed and glide.
- Flat exit rocker will create drive and speed even in weak conditions.
- Comes in a thruster fin set-up.
- Single concave starts in the nose to direct water under your feet for lift and speed. Late double concave starts in front of fins which maintains lift and directs water release for manoeuvrability.
Items must not be worn or washed or out of the original packaging (tags must be intact). We take pride in the quality of the products we sell. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with the quality of the items you have ordered, we will gladly refund defective merchandise. Returns are accepted on all items that meet guidelines above. At the time we do not accept exchanges for items. If you would like to make an exchange, place another order online, and we will credit you for the return as soon as it is received. This is the best way to ensure that you get the item that you would like to exchange for.