HAYDENSHAPES 5'8" HYPTO KRYPTO SURFBOARD
- 5'8" 20" 2 1/2"
- 31 Liters
- The outline resembles an old school twin fin in the nose, yet it draws back to a tight rounded pin tail. The wider straighter outline up front will give you plenty of speed, yet the round pin tail allows you to turn tight in the pocket.
- The rocker is flat throughout, although there is a little extra lift in the entry, which helps when taking off late or turning in the steeper sections of the wave. The design of the rocker is focused around speed! You will find you will make sections that you never expect to make.
- The foil has plenty of volume around the chest and center area of the board, yet it refines out to a thinner, pinched rail to keep the board connected to the wave.The concave runs from a rolled vee in the entry to a slight single blending into a vee double out the tail which gives the board great speed and control from rail to rail.
- The FutureFlex EPS is a completely custom surfboard shaped out of high density EPS foam with a parabolic carbon fiber frame to create a board with a high energy, rapid spring back resulting in ultimate speed and drive.
- Enjoy riding it from small average conditions to clean long barreling point breaks.
Items must not be worn or washed or out of the original packaging (tags must be intact). We take pride in the quality of the products we sell. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with the quality of the items you have ordered, we will gladly refund defective merchandise. Returns are accepted on all items that meet guidelines above. At the time we do not accept exchanges for items. If you would like to make an exchange, place another order online, and we will credit you for the return as soon as it is received. This is the best way to ensure that you get the item that you would like to exchange for.