- Back 2 School
- US OPEN
Call Toll Free! (800) 620-2951
FCS K-3 GREEN FLEX TRI FIN SET
- Kelly designed this fin for long arc turns on open face waves
- The raked template on the side fins provides the hold, the smaller more upright template in the back maintains tail release
- Best with Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Made for performance boards with shallow concave and moderate-to-low rocker.
- FCS Green Flex is a composite fin material made from post-consumer waste
- Green Flex material is engineered to replicate the flex and memory of a traditional fibreglass fin
- The performance of the Green Flex material has been validated by top tier FCS team riders, and members of the wider surfing community
- All unanimously agreed that Green Flex material provided incredible response and a positive feel across a wide range of conditions and board models
Fin Size: Medium (65Kg - 80 Kg)
Base: 4.45" / 113mm
Depth: 4.61" / 117mm
Area: 15.11" / 9750mm