CHANNEL ISLANDS WEIRDO RIPPER 5'9"
- 5'9" X 19 7/8" X 2 1/2" X 31.8L
- 2 Tab 5 fin set-up, fins not included
- UL/SO 4+4/4 glass job
- For that small to medium all-around board in your quiver
- The Weirdo Ripper spent over a year behind the scenes in development with Kelly, Dane, Nathaniel and Yadin until ultimately being unveiled at the 2012 US Open by Dane Reynolds, who displayed the boards advantages in the tricky Huntington conditions.
- The Weirdo Ripper is a user friendly design, full volume for easy paddling, wide point forward, V bottom, square-winged swallow that works well as a thruster or quad.
- Ride the Weirdo 2 to 5 shorter than your height
- For all types of surfers novice to pro
- Designed for waist to slightly overhead surf, favors a lined-up wave
Items must not be worn or washed or out of the original packaging (tags must be intact). We take pride in the quality of the products we sell. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with the quality of the items you have ordered, we will gladly refund defective merchandise. Returns are accepted on all items that meet guidelines above. At the time we do not accept exchanges for items. If you would like to make an exchange, place another order online, and we will credit you for the return as soon as it is received. This is the best way to ensure that you get the item that you would like to exchange for.