CHANNEL ISLANDS FRED STUBBLE 5'9"
- 5'9" X 19 1/8" X 2 7/16" X 28.5L
- 2 Tab 5 fin set-up, fins not included
- When Conner Coffin asked for all the characteristics of the award-winning Fred Rubble to be condensed in a shorter, wider package specifically for contests in small surf; the Fred Stubble was born
- Geared towards contest surfing in sub-chest high conditions
- The Stubble boasts a wider nose and tail and a reduced nose and tail rocker
- Single entry concave with magnified double barrel concave through the fins and vee upon exit
- The design change produced a board that stays on rail even in flat spots and glides over reo sections
- Draws tight arcs in the smallest pockets, and paddles like a board 3 longer
- Conner rode a Stubble to a victory in the 2013 US Open Juniors
- Ride this board a couple inches shorter than you are tall (for common body types)
- Best for intermediate to advanced
- Ideal wave size is knee to shoulder high
Items must not be worn or washed or out of the original packaging (tags must be intact). We take pride in the quality of the products we sell. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with the quality of the items you have ordered, we will gladly refund defective merchandise. Returns are accepted on all items that meet guidelines above. At the time we do not accept exchanges for items. If you would like to make an exchange, place another order online, and we will credit you for the return as soon as it is received. This is the best way to ensure that you get the item that you would like to exchange for.